The HouseCheck Certified Pre-Owned Home:
Fewer surprises. More peace of mind.
Here’s How HouseCheck’s Professional “Seal of Approval” Helps Sellers, Buyers and Agents!
Whether you are selling a home…buying a home…or you are a real estate agent handling a transaction…everyone wants a smooth, stress-free experience.
Fortunately, HouseCheck has a solution we all like: Our Certified Pre-Owned Home Program. With the Certified approach, the house is inspected and approved before it goes on the market.
Here’s how this unique four-step process sets up happier outcomes for buyers and sellers:
- It starts with a thorough pre-market house inspection.
- Following the inspection, the home owner corrects any major deficiencies to the home’s key systems and appliances.
- Once the repairs are finished, HouseCheck reinspects the home to assure the repairs have been properly completed.
- Finally, we cover the house with a one-year warranty.
A HouseCheck Certified Pre-Owned Home delivers huge benefits to sellers…buyers…and real estate agents!
Benefits for Sellers:
- Encourages offers. Inspecting the home and covering it with a warranty before putting it on the market removes buyer concerns and leads to of-fers.
- Easier Negotiations – The earlier in the sales process negotiations take place, the more predictable the process is for everyone.
- Increased chance for success – Issues found during the inspection period are the #1 reason for transaction failure and can result in stress, lost time and lost value. The HouseCheck Certification sets the stage for a positive outcome.
- Enhanced Marketability – A HouseCheck Certified Pre-Owned Home al-lows your home to stand out from the crowd. It communicates your home’s value to buyers and provides peace of mind with a one-year home warranty.
- Simplified Process – The HouseCheck Certified Pre-Owned Home process reduces stress, eliminates complexity and allows you to focus on moving forward.
Benefits for Buyers:
- Protect a big investment – Buying a house is a big deal! Buyers want to know the true condition of the home. The owner of a HouseCheck Certified Pre-Owned home had the foresight to conduct an inspection and fix any major problems before putting the house on the market, while also electing to purchase a one-year home warranty that on be-half of the buyer.
- Breathe a sigh of relief – The HouseCheck certification gives home buyers added assurance that you’re not buying a house full of hidden problems. This provides greater peace of mind and helps relieve the stress of finding and buying a home.
Benefits for Agents:
- A more predictable path– Whether you are representing the seller, the buyer, or both, the last thing you want is an unpleasant surprise — one that can be avoided with a Certified Pre-Owned Home.
- Reduced Transaction Failure – Knowing the condition of the home, agents deal with fewer mid-transaction surprises. The negotiating process is likely to be smoother. And there’s less likelihood that a transaction will fail.
Let’s HouseCheck’s “Seal of Approval” help seal the deal on your transaction.
Contact HouseCheck and learn how our Certified Pre-Owned Home Program builds confidence, reduces stress and gives all parties a better opportunity for success.