Watch our FREE HouseCheck Informative Webinar!
Topic: The Hazards You Can Eliminate By Doing a Home Inspection.
Presenter: Dan McLaughlin
Dan’s responsibilities include managing Home Inspector Teams in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and the Delaware Marketplaces. Dan has performed over 1700 home inspections so he is very well versed in the Home Inspection world!
- Certified Home Energy Auditor
- Certified InterNACHI and ASHI Home Inspector
- Certified Commercial Pest Applicator
- Certified Radon Testing Technician
- Certified Mold Inspector
- 6 Years Experience as a Home Inspector
Since January is National Radon Action here are a few tips to remember.
The EPA and the U.S Surgeon General came out with the following list and recommendations for the month of January.
By following these suggestions you can help ensure your family and friends can stay healthy and safe in their home.
- Getting a radon test is key. Unnecessary exposure to radon leads to health risks for your family
- Spread the word about the harms of radon.
- Spend time during National Radon Month encouraging others to learn about radon and get their homes tested as well.