Watch our FREE Informative HouseCheck Webinar!
Topic: How to Prepare for a Home Inspection by Nathan Rowell
We discuss key points on how to prepare for a Home Inspection!
Categories include: What to Expect
- Realtor Pain Points
- Reasonable Expectations
- Characteristics of a Good Home Inspector
About Nathan Rowell: Nathan, joined HouseCheck back in February. He has been the HouseCheck Area Manager for our Austin and San Antonio markets. During this time, Nathan has helped shape the organization’s standards for home inspection across the nation.
- He has developed marketing procedures, software templates, written communication, policy forms, and training content.
- Just recently, Nathan was promoted to the National Director of Training and Development for HouseCheck. Congratulations!! That is great news for HouseCheck.
- Currently, Nathan helps on-board area managers for new markets and trains them in the HouseCheck business methods.
- Nathan has been a licensed home inspector in the greater Austin area for the better part of a decade. He has tons of experience in the HOME INPSECTION INDUSTRY
- Prior to his home inspection career, he worked within the non-profit world and actively volunteered with storm restoration groups after the devastation of Hurricanes Katrina, Ike, and Harvey (He started volunteering clear back in 2006).
- Before joining HouseCheck Nathan helped build a local inspection company and has personally performed over 2,000 home inspections.